This version of PhotInfo implements some changes requested by users:
- The default images’ order becomes “Most recent first” for the new users (for the previous users it remains the order they are used to – it is always possible to change the order in Settings).
- It is now possible to choose between 3 icons (this feature requires iOS 10.3 or later): go to Settings (using the button with a “gear” icon) to select your preferred icon (some users prefer the previous one).
A new release of PhotInfo is available with:
- a little improvement: the sharing fuction adds author and description (when available) to date, time and location;
- and, finally, with music in the app preview, courtesy of mattluedke.com.
PhotInfo 5.14.5 is available with a new icon!
Moreover, it is now possible to add/change location inserting it in degree-minute-second or in decimal format in the search location field
A new version with some little improvements in managing images from iCloud and ignoring bad date/time tags.
A new release of PhotInfo with some improvements:
• now the app displays the file name
• changed the maps’ scale
Improvements in saving the image.
Some optimizations in the new release of PhotInfo:
● Improved memory usage (-40% on the maximum)
● Bug fixing
Another minor upgrade of PhotInfo is available on the App Store.
- minor improvements
- improved support for iOS 10
- slightly changed icon
A minor upgrade of PhotInfo is available on the App Store.
• Extension wider on iPad
• bugs fixed in the Extension
If you like PhotInfo and you want to support its development, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps indie developers like me,
A bug fixing release of PhotInfo is available on the App Store.