A new minor release of PhotInfo: fixed a bug about buttons in the Tags View.
A new version of PhotInfo with support for burst photos:
• it is now possible to see all the photos contained in a burst of images
• a full/empty star indicates whether the image is the representative photo of a burst sequence
• it is possible to create a new photo (with different metadata) from one in burst images
• the apps is now a little bit faster
• new icon (again, I hope you’ll enjoy it)
This version of PhotInfo implements some changes requested by users:
- The default images’ order becomes “Most recent first” for the new users (for the previous users it remains the order they are used to – it is always possible to change the order in Settings).
- It is now possible to choose between 3 icons (this feature requires iOS 10.3 or later): go to Settings (using the button with a “gear” icon) to select your preferred icon (some users prefer the previous one).
PhotInfo 5.14.5 is available with a new icon!
Moreover, it is now possible to add/change location inserting it in degree-minute-second or in decimal format in the search location field
A new version with some little improvements in managing images from iCloud and ignoring bad date/time tags.
A new release of PhotInfo with some improvements:
• now the app displays the file name
• changed the maps’ scale
Improvements in saving the image.
Some optimizations in the new release of PhotInfo:
● Improved memory usage (-40% on the maximum)
● Bug fixing
Another minor upgrade of PhotInfo is available on the App Store.
- minor improvements
- improved support for iOS 10
- slightly changed icon